Thursday 8 November 2012

Yes, well, a day or two after that previous blog entry, I got word that another manuscript was rejected by another publisher. I'd told one of my classes about the Yes to the Hillsdale book, couldn't help it. (Bless their hearts they applauded.) So far I haven't mentioned the No. I notice I've delayed mentioning it here also. I always say oh well, they're idiots, I'll just stir the ms a bit and send it off somewhere else but I feel as if I've used up all the somewhere elses with this work. I guess it will just sit now. I've got a third manuscript out there . . .

4 comments:

Brenda Schmidt said...

No? Honestly. Send it back out.

There's a third?

Gerald Hill said...

Sample from a third. I really don't know where to send Stan anymore Brenda.

dave said...

Congrats on the Hillsdale book, Ger. As for Stan, I hope you don't let that manuscript sit Still for long. Wouldn't be right.

Gerald Hill said...

Which Dave is that, the chef's? Anyway thanks for the encouragement. I did come up with a plan for Stan.