Monday 18 January 2021

Hiatus Hiatus

 Dedicated readers of this blog (good sunny morning to you, Uncle Satchell and Aunt Paige) will have deduced that my work on Charlotte and Wilbur, a musical adaptation of Charlotte's Web, has not been happening lately. (True, though an All Terrain Theatre production of "Wilbur's Tale," a different adaptation, for one actor, of the same book, is underway for the Tic Toc Ten Short Performance festival in early April.)

Now it's time to either extend the hiatus, give up on the project altogether, or get back to work on it. To help me decide, I've been listening my way through a stack of musical cast recordings, an excellent podcast series called "Piece By Piece" (not the Kelly Clarkson single), and my own piano stylings via songbooks from the library. Today I'll read Charlotte's Web again to gauge the current status of my commitment to it. 

There's one other item that has been haunting my work on this project for a year: the Joseph Robinette musical called, yup, Charlotte's Web. This is the version that has been around for a couple of decades. I've had a copy for months but until today have refused to open it for fear of (1) copying it subconsciously and/or (2) finding it so good that how could I possibly attempt something better.

If I'm going ahead with my own musical adaptation, I must come to terms with why, especially since one already exists.

Today I'll decide.

4 comments:

pg slot said...

Pg Slot รวม ตลาดเกมออนไลน์ในขณะนี้นั้นเติบโตขึ้นอย่างเร็วจนกระทั่งไม่ได้นึกฝัน pg slot มีผู้เล่นมากมายก่ายกองสนใจกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ด้วยเหตุว่าสามารถสร้างผลกำไรอย่างมากมาย

pg said...

ทดลองเล่นสล็อตฟรี pg เลือกเกมสล็อตที่คุณติดอกติดใจแล้วเข้าไปเล่นสนุกสนานพร้อมรับเครดิตฟรี pg เลือกเกมสนุกๆมาไว้ให้คุณแล้วมีแจกโบนัสบ่อยมากไม่ขาดทุนแน่นอนเพราะได้คืนทุกยอด

ทางเข้าslot joker123 said...

ทางเข้าslot joker123 สามารถ เข้า ต้องการลงทะเบียนเป็นสมาชิก PG SLOT ตอนไหนก็ได้ สมัครได้เลย การลงทะเบียนสมัครสมาชิกแบบไม่จำกัดเวลา สล็อต ทำให้บรรดานักเล่นการพนันเยอะมาก Gaming

พี จี said...

พี จี มีทั้งยังเกมสล็อตและก็ยิงปลา รวมแล้วมากยิ่งกว่า 100 เกมให้เลือกเล่นอย่างจุใจ ฉีกทุกกฎของเกมสล็อตทั้งหมดของ pg ที่เคยมีมาเพียงแค่เติมเงินก็เล่นได้เลย แตกบ่อย แตกง่าย