Saturday 17 May 2008

afternoon rock saturday dove

Barring catastrophe, this will be my last rock dove entry. I'm about to declare my place cured.

Still, earlier today I spotted--at an angle of about 100 degrees left of where I'm looking right now--a familiar shadow: rock dove 134b2, landing on my windowsill. He was scrawnier than I remember, twice as desperate. I gave him a split-second rest then shooed him away with a snip of my brand new scissors.

Time to roll back the netting for good or tomorrow.

3 comments:

Brenda Schmidt said...

This is not the last. This is just the beginning...

Gerald Hill said...

That's up to them. I've got a ball team to run!

Anonymous said...

Wholesale new Nike Sneakers,Air Jordan Sneakers, Air JordanJordan shoesAir jordansJordans shoes , , Wholesale JordanWholesale jordansAIR FORCE 1S,Nike Dunks SB,fromAir Jordan ShoesWholesale Air JordanCheap air JordanWholesale Ugg BootWholesale shoesCheap Jordan Shoeswholesale footwear suppliers, soda shoes - World Newsair jordan nikeretro air jordansjordan 11 shoesAir Jordan shoes store,We Offer Cheap Jordan Shoes, Nike Air Jordan Shoes,Nike Shox,Jordan shoes.Wholesale:Jorans,Nike Shoes,nike ..Nike Jordan ShoesNike Air Jordan Shoesair force one
wholesale air force oneair force one wholesaleCamitta Bros. Inc, shoes, wholesale shoes, footwearnike jordan shoesjordan shoes for salekid jordan shoesnike dunkcheap jordansAir Jordan retro shoesBape ShoesGucci shoes
wholesale shoes, b2b footwear, Camitta Bros.Inc., wholesale footwear, brand name closeouts, famous brand shoe